Hawks Landing Real Estate Listings and Information
Hawks Landing is a new neighborhood with the hottest location in town!
Hawks Landing, designed to fit your lifestyle; close to downtown Gaylord, the hospital, and schools, yet located in a quiet neighborhood across the street from the Otsego Club; Hawks Landing offers in-town amenities with low township taxes.
- Gaylord is a great place to live
- Hawks Landing is close to town
- Hawks Landing is on the "right" side of town, close to shopping, but in a quiet neighborhood without the traffic noise and congestion that occurs west and south of town.
- While close to the business district, Hawks Landing is located in Livingston Township, resulting in savings of about $1500 to more than $2000 a year.
- Hawks Landing is a great place to enjoy the outdoors; people love to use this area to walk or their bikes away from all the noise and congestion of other areas of town. Gaylord's annual Starker Mann Biathalon has both its bike and running route pass by Hawks Landing.
- Ready to move-in, we'll custom-finish from drywall, start from scratch with a modifiable Hawks plan. You can also build your own home or use the builder of your choice.
- Hawks homes come with 4 year limited warranties!
- Multiple models and floor plans that can be revised to accommodate your needs
- All the amenities expected by Buyers in the 21st century
- Energy efficient - Hawks has energy star certifiable homes available.
- Big allowances on many items like light fixtures, appliances, closets, and cabinets
- Everything's included, e.g., irrigation system, landscaping, seamless aluminum gutters, composite decks, a practical electrical and lighting system, built-in laundry tub, and appliances.
- Packed with value - we're proud we source our labor with local craftsman and work hard to negotiate material prices in volumes greater than just your home. We extend those savings to you in our home prices.
Included in the low monthly dues
- Shared well providing treated water at high pressure and no usage fees, including usage for your irrigation system.
- Fast Internet access at outrageously low prices. All homes contain an Ethernet network plus you get a wireless network and we'll get your computer up and running at move-in!
- On-site property management services
- Spring and fall clean-up including irrigation system on/off
- Grounds maintenance for your lot
- Snow removal - driveway and walkways
- Waste removal
- Bi-annual insecticide application to keep your exterior clean and your interior bug-free
- Security system - forced entry monitoring including both motion detectors and acoustical detectors, cottage security monitoring of temperature and water, as well as fire, ambulance, and police.
- Bill paying services
Recently Listed - View All
428 Goshawk Circle Gaylord, MI 49735 $180,000 2 Beds 2 Baths 2,280 Sq Ft Ranch
427 Goshawk Circle (Unit 11) Gaylord, MI 49735 $260,000 3 Beds 2 Baths 2,358 Sq Ft Ranch
384 Goshawk Circle Gaylord, MI 49735 $235,000 2 Beds 2 Baths 2,350 Sq Ft Ranch
424 Goshawk Circle (Unit 10) Gaylord, MI 49735 $195,000 2 Beds 2 Baths 1,216 Sq Ft Ranch
502 Goshawk Circlev (Unit 2) Gaylord, MI 49735 $20,000 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
384 Goshawk Circle (Unit 13) Gaylord, MI 49735 $16,000 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
378 Goshawk Circle (Unit 14) Gaylord, MI 49735 $16,000 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
451 Goshawk Circle (Unit 8) Gaylord, MI 49735 $12,700 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
459 Goshawk Circle (Unit 7) Gaylord, MI 49735 $12,700 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
427 Goshawk Circle (Unit 11) Gaylord, MI 49735 $11,000 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
424 Goshawk Circle (Unit 10) Gaylord, MI 49735 $11,000 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
503 Goshawk Circle (Unit 4) Gaylord, MI 49735 $8,400 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
485 Goshawk Circle (Unit 5) Gaylord, MI 49735 $8,400 0 Beds 0 Baths 0 Sq Ft 2-Story
Browse Listings by Price Range
- $100 - $101K
- $101 - $102K
- $102 - $103K
- $103 - $104K
- $104 - $105K
- $105 - $106K
- $106 - $107K
- $107 - $108K
- $108 - $109K
- $109 - $110K
- $110 - $111K
- $111 - $112K
- $112 - $113K
- $113 - $114K
- $114 - $115K
- $115 - $116K
- $116 - $117K
- $117 - $118K
- $118 - $119K
- $119 - $120K
- $120 - $121K
- $121 - $122K
- $122 - $123K
- $123 - $124K
- $124 - $125K
Active Market Stats
- 13 Listings For Sale
- $85,558 Average Listing Price
- $124 Average Listing Price per Square Foot
Sold Market Stats
- 6 Properties Sold